Community Partners provide free money to our school with minimal effort from students and parents. Our current partners include:
- Box Tops for Education
- Labels for Education
- Kroger Rewards
- Amazon Smile (new for 2017-2018)
- Mabel's Labels (new for 2017-2018)
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education® is one of the nation’s largest school earnings loyalty programs and has been helping schools succeed since 1996. With over 250 participating products, it’s an easy way for schools to earn cash for the things they need.
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢ and they add up fast!
- Over 90,000 K-8 schools participate nationwide
- Schools can use their Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
- So far, America’s schools have earned over $600 million from Box Tops…and counting.*
- Box Tops can be found on everything from food and bakeware products to tableware.
Labels for Education
Labels for Education a fun and easy program where families and members of the community work together to “Earn Free Stuff” for their school!
What to do:
- Look for the bar code on your store bought items
- Cut or tear off and set aside
- Send to your kiddo's class at the end of each month
Tyson Project A+™
The Tyson Project A+™ program is one of the simplest ways to support our school. Just clip and redeem Tyson Project A+ labels from packages of Tyson® products. For every label we receive, they will give our school 24¢ – and our school can use the money for whatever it needs.
My Coke Rewards
Donate points to our school, so we can get rewards like art supplies and sports equipment, and support all the ways kids play. Even the smallest point contribution can lead to great things for students in your community.
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child