Educate & Celebrate
Contribute $7 per student and help us deliver a 3 big celebrations to your student's classroom. Class parties are fun and festive events that take place in the student's classroom three times per year. It is the PTA's goal to deliver a celebration your child and their classmates won't forget, plus put a smile on their teacher's face during Teacher Appreciation Week.
3 Big Celebrations
There will be 3 class parties throughout the school year. Most class parties take place later in the afternoon, 1-2 hours prior to dismissal. Parents and volunteers are welcome to join. If you're interested in attending as a guest or volunteer, more information will be emailed to parents as the date approaches.
- Winter party: Friday, December 15
- Valentine's Day party: Wednesday, February 14
- End of the Year party: Friday, June 1
How to Pay
- Login or create a free account then click here to visit open forms
- Select Class Party Contributions for your student
- Select the number of contributions (1 per student)
- Proceed to checkout
Send to School
- Send $7 per student in cash or check made out to Scott PTA in an envelope marked Class Parties to school in your student's daily folder
How to Volunteer
Volunteers are always needed with set up and games. If you are interested, send and email to email@example.com.
All volunteers must have an approved background check prior to assisting on campus.
Scott PTA thanks you for your support!
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child