Volunteer at scott
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Popcorn Fridays - https://signup.com/go/jSEuPhv
- Teacher luncheon dishes and decoration
- Room Parent and Classroom Party Assistance
- Assisting and greeting students in the carpool line
- Watch Dogs
- Scott Trot
- Book Fairs - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084aa8af28a4f85-fall3
Plus much, much more! We have lots of ways you can help support our school and can help you find the perfect fit for your schedule! Please email volunteer@scottpta for more info!
Before you Volunteer
- FISD Background Check - Complete Your Background Check HERE
- Please complete and submit your background check for FISD. This must be done every year, and must be approved by FISD before you volunteer (it may take up to 10 business days for approval).
- Scott PTA Membership - Sign-up to be a Scott PTA Member HERE
- We are asking all volunteers to further support our PTA by becoming Scott PTA Members. Your membership allows us to provide various programs for our children, and helps to give our school and our entire school district a voice to advocate for our children on local and state issues.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child