Volunteer at scott
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Popcorn Fridays - Sign up HERE to volunteer for Popcorn Fridays
- Teacher luncheon dishes and decoration - Sign up HERE to volunteer for Teacher Luncheons
- Room Parent and Classroom Party Assistance - email email@example.com
- Assisting and greeting students in the carpool line - Sign up HERE to volunteer for Carpool Fridays
- Upcoming: Scott Trot - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cutting, Sorting and Taping Box Tops from HOME - email email@example.com
- 5th Grade Special Project of Wrapping Books - Sign up HERE to volunteer for 5th Grade Special Project.
Before you Volunteer
- FISD Background Check - Complete Your Background Check HERE
- Please complete and submit your background check for FISD. This must be done every year, and must be approved by FISD before you volunteer (it may take up to 10 business days for approval).
- Scott PTA Membership - Sign-up to be a Scott PTA Member HERE
- We are asking all volunteers to further support our PTA by becoming Scott PTA Members. Your membership allows us to provide various programs for our children, and helps to give our school and our entire school district a voice to advocate for our children on local and state issues.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child