These D.O.G.S. Don't Bite
About WATCH D.O.G.S.
WATCH D.O.G.S.® is an innovative program being used by schools across America which helps them to be positively impacted by the committed involvement of fathers and father-figures in their student’s life. Scott's goal is to have you spend at least one day this year at the school to be a positive male role model and to provide an extra set of eyes and ears.
Learn More About Watch D.O.G.S.
- Take a look at the official Watch D.O.G.S. website for more information about the program.
- Join the Scott Watch D.O.G.S. Facebook group
How to Become a Watch D.O.G.S. Volunteer
What should I wear?
- Watch D.O.G.S. shirt: we encourage all of our Watch D.O.G.S. to wear the official "uniform" t-shirt. Shirts can be purchased in the Scott Elementary front office. You can also order one and other Watch DOGS gear and apparel on the official Watch D.O.G.S. website.
- Casual clothes: plain colored polo-style shirt and we will give you a sticker badge to identify you as the Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer for the day!
- Shoes: comfortable shoes as you will likely be on your feet for most of the day and also dress for the weather—as a Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer you will spend a good portion of your day outside (during arrival, recess, and dismissal).
The Watch D.O.G.S. Wall of Fame
The wall of fame is located outside the Scott Cafe and highlights fathers and father figures who have volunteered on campus
Photos of the beginning of the school year and the Winter 2016
Check out some Watch D.O.G.S. on the Today Show!
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child