These D.O.G.S. Don't Bite
About WATCH D.O.G.S.
WATCH D.O.G.S.® is an innovative program being used by schools across America which helps them to be positively impacted by the committed involvement of fathers and father-figures in their student’s life. Scott's goal is to have you spend at least one day this year at the school to be a positive male role model and to provide an extra set of eyes and ears.
Learn More About Watch D.O.G.S.
- Take a look at the official Watch D.O.G.S. website for more information about the program.
- Join the Scott Watch D.O.G.S. Facebook group
How to Become a Watch D.O.G.S. Volunteer
What should I wear?
- Watch D.O.G.S. shirt: we encourage all of our Watch D.O.G.S. to wear the official "uniform" t-shirt. Shirts can be purchased in the Scott Elementary front office. You can also order one and other Watch DOGS gear and apparel on the official Watch D.O.G.S. website.
- Casual clothes: plain colored polo-style shirt and we will give you a sticker badge to identify you as the Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer for the day!
- Shoes: comfortable shoes as you will likely be on your feet for most of the day and also dress for the weather—as a Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer you will spend a good portion of your day outside (during arrival, recess, and dismissal).
Check out some Watch D.O.G.S. on the Today Show!
Our mission is to be a powerful voice
for all children, a relevant resource
for families and communities,
and a strong advocate for the education
and well-being of every child